Christopher’s passion for travel has led him participate in international exchange programs both during high school and university while pursuing a business degree from UVic. He now speaks 4 languages and spent 5 years in Mexico managing a dive resort. For the past 5 years he has dedicated his energies to viewing and helping save the Southern Resident Killer Whales. His passion for the whales and customer service contribute to Eagle Wing’s ranking as the#1 whale watching company in Victoria.
Advantages and challenges of being carbon neutral
– doing the right thing (but also being unique)
– fighting green-washing
Business skills in tourism
– competitive advantage
– the customer value proposition
Becoming and staying #1 in your field
– what are you selling and how do you guarantee it?
– happy customers are loyal customers
Keeping it fresh, day after day.
– make every experience a unique experience